Career LevelMid Career
Posted On5 April 2021
Expired Date15 April 2021
Minumum Years of Experience4
Joining Date05 May 2021
Job RoleHR Mgr
Job StatusFull time
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) Unit from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, leave, learning, staff development, enforcing the foundation policies and practices.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, policy, systems, tactics and procedures across the Foundation.
- Proactively develop program-specific employee communication materials, facilitate information sessions and transition meetings, and coordinate with other functional areas for assistance, if applicable.
- Provides oversight of the employee life cycle processes.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues • Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Prepares recommendations to upper management concerning human resources issues and concerns including administrative actions or systems changes.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and other related programs.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Report to Director of Operations and Finance and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Conduct group presentations to communicate Rwanga Foundation policy, processes, and/or annual Rwanga activities such as inductions, workshops, ethics training, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1-Excellent communication skill & report skill in Kurdish,Arabic & English.
2-Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skill
3-Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
4-knowledge in file management, transcription and other administrative procedure.
5- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
6- Ability to work on various computer software applications.
1- Flexibility with regards to long working hours.
Rwanga Foundation is a non-governmental organization/ envisages a world where quality education is accessible for all/ and its mission is to provide services/ build capacities and design policies to ensure easy access to education for all and improve the overall educational standards in Kurdistan and the greater global community. Rwanga's Strategic goals are to develop platforms for youths to discover talents and fulfill their potentials/ introduce the latest technology/ including e-learning system to the education process in order to meet the advanced International standards/ create a culture and passion for learning in particular among the youths. Rwanga Foundation is based in Kurdistan and officially launched its activities in September 2013 to conduct projects and activities all over Iraq through its four main sectors of education/ youth/ environment and vulnerable groups.