Career LevelSenior Executive
Posted On1 December 2020
Expired Date10 October 2020
Job RoleInformation Technology
MSELECT are currently recruiting on behalf of our International Oil and Gas client/ an IT Manager (Indian). This is an exciting position based at our customer’s premises in Basra/ Iraq.
The Information Technology Manager reports to the Senior Administrative Officer and manages and provides hardware and software maintenance/ training and consultation/ and recommendations about future planning and development of resources. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to and implementation of technology services and resources.
• Plan/ organize/ direct/ control and evaluate the operations and automation within each business vertical
• Meet with third party technology team to discuss system requirements/ specifications/ costs and timelines
• Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design/ develop/ implement/
• Troubleshoot hardware/ software and network operating system
• Familiar with all hardware and software
• Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
• Train staff about potential uses of existing and new technology
• Facilitates team meetings effectively
• Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors
• Relays relevant IT-related information to the company in a timely manner
• Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of IT responsibility
• Serves as main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the office assigned
• Identifies and provides standards for gathering information for use in trend analysis and reports information to company management.
Knowledge and skills requirements
• Require 5+ years’ professional experience in a leading role with IT development team and experience of entire life cycle of the project
• Prefer a Master Degree in computer related field
• CCNA and MCITP
This position is suit for applicant from India.