Career LevelMid Career
Posted On13 February 2021
Expired Date28 February 2021
Minumum Years of Experience2
Joining Date02 February 2021
Job RoleHospitality - Food & Beverage Services
Job StatusFull time
Purpose of the position
To Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
Responsibilities & duties
1. Manage receiving, shipping, handling, distribution, and storage of all freight, product, and supplies that come in and out of warehouses.
2. Ensure all orders are dispatched to customers (Sales Staff) in a timely manner in adherence to delivery schedules.
3. Communicate all delays or variances in inbound/outbound freight to the appropriate parties.
4. Maintain strict control over inventory levels in order to meet internal and external demand of product.
5. Plan warehouse layout and space requirements in order to prevent loss or damage, and to achieve full warehouse optimization.
6. Take into account full implications of freight turnover, size, weight, and other factors when allocating warehouse space.
7. Develop and/or enforce corporate policies regarding security and safety in order to maintain a safe working environment.
8. Supervise a team of warehouse employees, including, delegation, training, performance evaluation, disciplinary actions.
9. Identify discrepancies between inventory records and take action.
10. Supervise receipt of all shipments. Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed.
11. Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
12. Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
13. Any other related duty that asked by superior.
Essential Academic & trades qualifications
- Minimum Diploma in business field or any other related area.
- Training course in logistic and WH management
Essential Work experience & skills
- Minimum 2 years continues experience in warehouse.
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Written and Verbal communication skills in Kurdish, Arabic, and English is preferred.
- Good knowledge in Computer programs especially Offices as well as internet browsing
How to Apply:
• Kindly send your CV/ Resume with the title of position to the following email:[firstname.lastname@example.org]
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The history of Bahar goes back to the late 1990s which was a family base business. In 2001/ Bahar was registered by Iraqi Ministry of Trade as a general trading Ltd. Thereafter/ within involving in the food and beverage business to a great extent; the firm dramatically expanded its business into home appliances products and managed to be elected as one of gigantic MNE which was Toshiba as an exclusive Iraq agency. With the expansion of both above sectors/ the company has been able to take a big role in the business of constructions/ energy and industry which led the company to be a group of companies including various kinds of businesses.--http://bahargroup.net/Default.aspx